HSE Unit is responsible for the development and support of a wide set of software and systems for safety management at CERN.
Used by Radiation Protection Group to ensure legal personal dosimetry monitoring of individuals occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation at CERN
|SAILOR||Used by safety inspectors to create and distribute inspection email@example.com|
|SAILOR Planning||Used by safety inspectors to plan safety firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SAILOR Light||Used by CERN personnel in charge of solving safety email@example.com|
|Safety Reporting||Used by CERN safety mangers to access in safety inspections and CERES firstname.lastname@example.org|
|RAISIN||Used by Radiation Protection to manage the radiological classification of any location at CERN and other CERN personnel to consult the email@example.com|
|CERES||CERN Chemical Registers for the Environment, Health and Safetyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Dosimetry System is the software supporting the CERN Dosimetry service.
- Distribution of dosimeters to requesters who fit the criteria: medical, contract
- Recording personal doses in central database
- Reports of personal doses
Send notifications: reminder for dosimeter read-out, contract renewal, medical certificate renewal, dosimeter exchange
SAILOR - SAfety Inspections LOgging and contRol
SAILOR allows Safety Inspectors to plan, create and follow up safety inspection reports.
- Safety Inspectors record identified Hazards/Risks (what, where, urgency, responsibility, etc.)
- Designated resolvers (CERN personnel) are requested to take Action in order to control/reduce/suppress the risks
- Safety Roles (i.e.: DSOs, GLIMOS, TSOs, Department Leaders, Group Leaders, HSE, etc.) can follow-up on the resolution of those actions
RAISIN - RAdiological rISk areas INventory
RAISIN allows managing the inventory of CERN’s radiation areas.
- Radiation Protection Engineers manage the inventory of CERN’s radiation areas.
- RP Engineers identify and document the radiological risks classification.
- RAISIN shares its classifications with other systems (used for CERN-wide scope planning)